Friday, May 28, 2010

Wow! I've been MIA!

So I'm checking up on some favorite blogs and realize that it's been a while since I've posted anything and I see the last post I made and it's been over 2 months ago!  It will be impossible to catch up on everything that has happened in the last two months so I'm just gonna give you a quick run down....

I started a new job on March 22nd and I absolutely love it!!!  Seriously I can't say enough about it.  Just the fact that I go home in the afternoon and don't have to worry about every "T" being crossed or every "I" dotted makes all the difference in the world.  Hayden started baseball and he actually just finished his last regular season game last night and lost :( but overall he had an awesome year and I couldn't be more proud of him.  It's amazing to see the difference from year to year as far as how he plays the game and how he HATES to lose.  Yesterday was his last day of kindergarten and I don't know where the year went.  Before I can blink my eyes he will be graduating from high school (YIKES, I don't even want to think about that right now)  Landon will turn 4 next saturday and he is one funny kid.  He can say some of the funniest things sometimes and I just sit back and laugh at him.  He has become and awesome big brother and takes care of little Carson like a little mama hen.  Carson just turned a year old in April and I'll say it again "Where does the time go?"   He's walking all over the place and getting into more things than you could imagine.  His temperment has started to come out and I'm worried about the years to come when I have 3 "men" with attitudes.  As a friend of mine has always said "There is a special place in heaven for mothers of boys" and oh how I hope she's right about that :)

1 comment:

Haley said...

I have been wondering where you are! Glad you got a new, less stressful job. Chad says congrats as well and that you deserve it. You sound like you've been pretty busy with those boys! Glad to hear everyone is doing ok though.