Monday, June 28, 2010

I just can't seem to keep up...



This blog is beginning to get the best of me.  I mean I would love to sit down everynight and post about the day's events but let's face it, with 3 boys running around like monkey's on speed, it ain't gonna happen.  A lot has happened since my last post, SEC Baseball tournament, Landon's 4th birthday, and your typical boy adventures.  Let's start off with the SEC baseball tournament shall we...

Several weeks ago the boys got to go watch Alabama play in the SEC tournament and they loved it! 




Former Cullman Bearcat Josh Rutledge, Eugene and Hayden are becoming somewhat of a stalker when it comes to this guy, seriously.


Gotta love 'em

A few shots from Landon's pool party birthday.  It was absolutely the most perfect day to hang out at the pool, grill some burgers and hotdogs, and eat cake : )

The birthday boy!  I promise that's not a booger hanging from his nose, it's a scab from being punched in the nose by a 7 year ol boy at the ball park (long story, don't get me started, let's just say "mama took care of business")


Hayden

Carson and Aunt Ashley acting a fool


What's pool party without a dinosaur cake?




Thanks to everyone for the wonderful gifts!

These next photos leave me speechless, really.

I know what you're thinking "Why are you letting him play in his clothes?" Well to be honest I wasn't outside when all this started to occur, it was their daddy watching them, does that explaing things?  Mmm hmm I thought so.  It's amazing what a little spray and wash and oxyclean can do ; )


A face only a mother could love.






I cannot begin to explain the smell that reeked from their little bodies when they were through playing.

No comments: