Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sick Mama...

Well as most of you know Landon was sick all last week but thankfully he is much better now, he did however decide to his mama a gift...his crud! Isn't that sweet of him? I thought it was. Granted I would much rather be sick than any of my babies be sick but seriously I haven't been this sick in a LONG time. I didn't even make it out of the bed on Sunday. Luckily I have an amazing husband who took excellent care of me. Hayden and Landon went to stay the night at Papa and Nana's so Eugene doped me up on chicken noodle soup, orange juice, cough drops and Robitussin. What a guy huh? Although the body aches have subsided I still feel like I've been hit by a Mack truck. Going to the doctor today to see if we can nip this stuff in the bud. Love to all!

No comments: