Thursday, November 5, 2009

No wonder boys have cooties!

I have said this once and I will say it as long as I live.....Boys are a breed all their own!!!!  On the way to Me-Maw's this morning Landon noticed something in Carson's ear (ear wax, poor thing has a serious problem with some waxy ears).  Anyway this is the conversation that takes place in the car

Landon: EEEEWWW!!!! Carson has doo doo in his ear!
Me: It's not doo doo Landon it's ear wax.
Landon: No it's doo doo mama.
Me: No it's not Landon, it's ear wax.  I'll clean it out as soon as we get to me-maw's

Now where this next statement came from I'll never know...

Landon: We don't eat doo doo mama
Me: That's right Landon, we don't eat doo doo
Hayden: We don't eat boogers either do we Landon (I guess implying that Landon has eaten his boogers)
Me: Landon do you eat boogers?
Landon:  Yep!

I was trying to control the gag reflex...

Me: Landon we don't eat boogers, that's disgusting and nasty and germy!
Landon: Nu Uh, it's good!

I was speechless.

Love to all!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

The Hinson four are all laughing out loud!!! Thanks for sharing, glad I'm not the only Mama in the land of BOYS! God's blessings on your weekend, Sarah :)