Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Halloween pics 3 weeks late

I know I know I'm a terrible mother for not posting Halloween pictures until nearly Thanksgiving but let's face it I'm a mom of three who rarely has time to breath much less keep up with my blog in a timely manner so I apologize for the delay but I hope you enjoy anyway.

This year we only went to grandparents houses and the Trunk or Treat at church, cause you know I'm all about one stop shopping when it comes to three rowdy boys.  It's easier to just get them out once instead of having to load in and out every 5 minutes especially when you have awkward costumes that don't necessarily "fit" into a car seat.


Here are my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and a Monkey
(they didn't go trick or treating barefoot by the way)






1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, but the monkey stole my heart! I LOVE your adorable boys!!! God's blessings, Sarah :D