Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My first crafty creation...

As we all know Christmas is just around the corner and I love decorating my house for Christmas and seeing the boys faces when they come in and see the tree for the first time each year.  It makes me excited just seeing how excited they are this time of year. 

Since our family is growing by leaps and bounds I decided to make some ornaments for Christmas presents and this is what I came up with...


for my AU fans out there.
It's kinda hard to tell by this picture but there are tiny little orange polka dots all over it as well along with the recipient's name on the other side.
I think it needs a little oomph so I'm thinking about adding some orange polka dot ribbon along with the blue gingham ribbon to give it a little more pizzaz.



This one is my favorite of course ROLL TIDE!
I think the houndstooth ribbon makes the whole thing even better.



and these are for all those sweet little princesses out there.  I can't show too much since they are gifts but I hope you enjoy.  They are SUPER easy to make and very reasonably priced.  All the Christmas items including the ribbon was 50% off at Hobby Lobby so I got 2 12 count glass ornaments, 4 spools of ribbon and paint for around $10.  SCORE!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm so proud of your 1st ever crafty creation. They're fantabulous!!! :)
God's blessings,
Sarah :D