Monday, December 7, 2009

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!

i'm just sayin'



Ok, so to be quite honest I didn't expect the Tide to wash out the Gators as easily as they did but boy am I glad they did!  They played their hearts out and I'm so proud of them.  Pasadena here we come!!!!!

Now as for Tebow...I have never been a fan of yours.  But honestly, I wasn't prepared to watched you cry your eyes out on national television.  At first I kinda felt sorry for you (just a tincy wincy bit)
I mean I know it is your Senior year and all but really, sobbing your eyes out in front of the entire country was a bit much don't cha think?
It's not like you're never going to play football again.  We all know you're going to play in the NFL and will be making ridiculous amounts of money so let's dry up the tears ok.

No comments: