Monday, November 16, 2009

Sweet Sweet Rachel

Saturday I had asked my cousin Rachel to take some pictures of the boys for my christmas cards.  She does AMAZING work and I was so excited about the shoot.  We went to her mother-in-laws house which has the most beautiful yard and she had piled up a bunch of leaves for the boys to sit in.  As soon as they saw the pile of leaves it was over...they start running and jumping through the leaves like little heathens.  Their nicely ironed shirts and pants were now untucked and covered in dirt.  My eye was beginning to twitch a bit.  I think she got some good shots of Hayden and Carson but Landon was a different story.  The child would NOT sit still for anything in the world, not even a sucker that Rachel bribed him with.  If he ever did sit still for a split second he never would look directly at her.  I was so embarrassed!  But even with all the chaos going on Rach was very calm and professional, at least on the outside, she may have been screaming on the inside like I was. : )  Thank you Rachel for your hard work, I can't wait to see the results!

2 comments:

The Jones' said...

Your picture experience sounds like ours this past weekend. Blayne kept telling her that he was "fru" with pictures! You will have to let me see your proofs, I want to check out her work!! :)

Sarah said...

First off I've seen your pics and they're FABULOUS! Your boys are gorgeous!!! Secondly, I think the Hinson boys got the award for photographer's worst nightmare. I knew it was bad when poor Rach started making gas noises with her mouth, just so James would smile! Lucky for you we went first. So anything your kids did was still better than mine?! Ya know, I'm certain God has a special place in Heaven for the mama's of boys! :) God's blessings, Sarah :D