Monday, February 22, 2010

Carson's First Tractor Ride

Was this past weekend not beautiful or what?  I know it was short lived since the high's are suppose to stay in the 40's this week (blah), but I think the good Lord kinda threw us a bone and said "Enough of the frigid weather, here's a taste of what's to come in the near months".  Even though it was a bit of a tease I will thank Him nonetheless.

Since the weather was cooperating I thought it would be the perfect time to let Carson enjoy some country living at its finest.  We drove out to the "farm" and showed him all the "livestock" (horses, goats, chickens, cats, dogs, etc.) and he loved it!  He was a little leary at first standing face to face with the horses considering his whole body is nearly as big as their face but he opened up to them well and started patting their noses.  Too sweet.

Papa then decided Carson should take his first ride on the tractor so he sat him in his lap and off they went up through the pasture and down the driveway.  He enjoyed it so much I don't think he wanted to get off.  Come to think of it, I don't know who enjoyed it more, him or Papa : )










Trying to eat the gravel


Couldn't you just kiss that face to pieces


Landon is trying to make Carson look at the camera to take a picture, brotherly love at its best



Thanks Papa and Nana for letting us come spend the day with you.  We love you!!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh my, I'm not sure who was more precious, Uncle Bill or your boys?! You have the 3 cutest boys. I know their Papa loves them! And I can't believe how much Carson has grown. Thanks for sharing your day with us!
God's blessings,
Sarah :D