Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can I get some Phenergan over here please...

I know this sounds crazy but I woke up this morning feeling nauseous about tonight big game. 

I mean it's just a game, right?

Oh who am I kidding? 

It's the stinkin' National Championship Game and the Crimson Tide is FINALLY back on top after 17 LONG years!

I really hate to be one of those obnoxious Alabama fans that continuously talks about how many bowl games we've been to, and how many SEC championships we've won or even how many national championships we've won (which by the way is 55, 21 and 12 in case you were wondering) ;). 

But even though I AM an abnoxious Alabama fan there is one thing that we as a Bama nation need to get over and that's Bear Bryant.  I mean yes, the man was a great coach and he did alot of great things at Alabama but he's not the coach anymore......he's dead.  And he's been dead for about 27 years now. 

GET OVER IT PEOPLE!

Ahh, that feels better :)

Now......Can I get a ROLL TIDE for that???!!!!!!

No comments: