Monday, January 18, 2010

Over the Top Award

Ok, So all this stuff is kinda new to me so bare with me as I try and get this right.

I (my blog) have been nominated for the Over the Top Award and I was asked to answer these questions in only one word then pass it along to 6 other blog friends so here it goes...

1.  Where is your cell phone? desk
2.  Your hair? neglected
3.  Your mother? amazing
4.  Your father? respected
5.  Your favorite food? Chinese
6.  Your dream last night? weird
7.  Your favorite drink? Mountain dew (fully leaded, no diet junk)
8.  Your dream/goal? own a home
9.  What room are you in? office
10.  Your hobby?  decorating cakes
11.  Your fear? snakes
12.  Where do you want to be in 6 years? debt free (this one word thing is kinda hard)
13.  Where were you last night? home
14.  Something that you aren't? sane :)
15.  Muffins? Blackberry
16.  Wish list item? house
17.  Where did you grow up? Cullman
18.  Last thing you did? work
19.  What are you wearing? uniform
20.  Your tv? big
21.  Your pets? live at parents (long story, my parents adopted my australian shepherd Sadie when we moved to town, she needs a good place to run and be free)
22.  Friends? many
23.  Your life? awesome
24.  Your mood? good
25.  Missing someone?  all my boys
26.  Vehicle? grand-prix
27.  Something you're not wearing? necklace
28.  Your favorite store? Hobby Lobby, DUH!
29.  Your favorite color? plum
30.  When was the last time you laughed? today
31.  Last time you cried? Saturday (a good cry)
32.  Your best friend? Eugene
33.  One place that I could go over and over? home
34.  One person who emails you regularly? Mandy
35.  Favorite place to eat? Cheesecake Factory

No comments: