Thursday, January 28, 2010

Feeling a little panicked

So tomorrow I'm having a minor little outpatient procedure and I'm finding myself starting to freak a little bit.  I mean I work in the OR and I know everything that goes on back there but when the shoe is on the other foot it's a bit different.  I guess I'm a little crazy for feeling so scared cause let's face it I've had 3 c-sections so I know how all this works.  I guess it's the fear of being put to sleep and not being in control and relying on someone else to take care of you while you're in La La Land.  I know that the MDA's and CRNA's do this everyday but I'm still feeling sick to my stomach about it.  So if any of you out there are prayer warriors could you squeak in a little prayer for me tomorrow.  Thanks :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm on it sister, consider your sweet self lifted up in prayer! Is everything ok? Let me know if there's anything you need!
God's blessings,
Sarah :D

Rachel said...

Done! I hope everything is okay with you!