Friday, January 8, 2010

WARNING........

The story I'm about to tell you is real and happened just this morning.  For those of you who have weak stomachs, you may not want to continue reading this post.

Seriously, you've been warned.

We all wake up this morning and start our usual routine.  I shower and start getting ready for work.  I'd put Carson in his little stationery bouncer thing and the boys are watching cartoons.  I finish getting ready and come back into the living room only to find the most disturbing mess I've EVER seen in my life.....

I've spared the photos so you all won't vomit all over yourselves.  :)

My sweet little baby boy has pooped......and it has exploded out of his diaper.  I stood there just looking at him in disbelief for what seemed like 10 minutes.  He turns around to look at me and just gives me the biggest grin you've ever seen. 

LUCKILY,  the bouncer thing has a hard plastic bottom that he stands on or we would have been replacing the carpet.  His feet are slipping and sliding all over the bottom and there's poop squished between his toes, runny down his legs and somehow even got in his hair.  BLAH!

Landon, being the nosey little thing he is, starts inspecting the damage and asks "Mommy, what is all that?" , while making gagging noises.  I said right then and there "Go to your room until I get finished because I'm not cleaning up puke too."  I know it sounds a little harsh but I was seriously not in the mood to deal with vomit AND poop all in the same morning.  Nope, not happenin'

I carefully start taking Carson's clothes off while he's still in the bouncer, that way I could try and keep it all contained to one area and not have poop scattered everywhere.  I pick him up and head to the bathroom to give him a bath.  As I'm walking down the hallway holding him out as far as I possibly can, he starts laughing and kicking his legs, which in turn splatters poop all over me, the floor, AND the walls.

Really?  Is this really happening right now?

Thankfully everyone, including myself, came out of this incident unharmed and squeaky clean.....well everyone except the bouncer that is.  You see I got the thing at a yard sale for like $5 and I'm debating on whether to clean it or just trash it. 

Oh who am I kidding, it's going to the dumpster right now!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm all for refurbishing but after all that I say DUMP IT!!! I'm glad you made it to the other side alive.
God's blessings, Sarah :D