Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It makes my heart smile!

As any mother of more than one child will tell you, there can be some VERY stressful times regarding sibiling squabbles and quarrels.  Whether it's a knock down drag out fight or a temper tantrum because one or the other isn't sitting in the right seat at the dinner table.  And granted we have more "stressful" moments than not, but every  once in a while they surprise me and have a really sweet brotherly moment like this.....

As I came home yesterday afternoon the bigger boys were in the play room, Carson was in the living room playing with his toys and Eugene was in the kitchen cooking dinner...

I know, awesome right?  Even the hubs can be sweet when he wants to be ; )

So I walk into the play room and kinda peep my head around the door to see why they are so quiet and to my surprise I see them both sitting in the floor using their new magnadoodle things and Hayden is teaching Landon how to draw his shapes.  I watched quietly for a moment and then slowly made my appearence.  Their eyes light up light firecrackers when they saw me (which always makes my day) and then Landon says...

"Momma, loo look what my can do" 

he was so excited he started stuttering

"Ok, show me", I said

He grabs his magnadoodle and "magic pencil" and draws a circle

"Look, it's a circle!"

"Wow!  That's great Landon!"

"Thanks", he replied with a huge smile on his face.

Hayden then looks up at me and grins and said "I teached him that"

PRECIOUS! 

Oh how I LOVE me some sweet little boys.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Now that was a magical memory!!!
God's blessings, Sarah :D